Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Can DS Lites Become Addictive?

In all honesty, I think that Ds lites can become addictive.

It's all about the challenge of being able to answer the questions quickly and improving your scores. It can get so bad, that you don't want to put the DS Lite down until you see your marks getting better.

I am 62 years old and I think it's important to keep the old grey matter in good order, and the DS Lite is an ideal piece of tackle to do just that.

They make the DS Lite in several colours to appeal to everyone's taste, and there are different games to play -Braintraining is good and you can even get the complete works of famous authors such as Dickens etc, which is great for students because they dont have to buy lots of books and cart them around with them.

I am trying to get my husband into DS Lite's - I think I shall get him one for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment