Recently, my Granddaughter let me have a try on her DS Lite - I had often watched her using it for hours at a time and wondered why she enjoyed it so much.
I have to say that it can become addictive because you want to keep on improving your scores and rising to the challenge. It brings out the competitiveness in a person.
The age gap between me ( I am 62) and my Grand daughter (11) makes absolutely no difference whatsoever - the DS lite has all sorts of games and challenges for all age groups.
For all those readers of classic books written by the likes of Shakespeare, Dickens, etc, can now have them all on their DS Lite to read whenever they like, without having to cart around heavy books - this could also be very useful for students of the Classics at University - it will also be more cost effective than buying individual books.
There is no doubt that the DS Lite is a very versatile console and will be popular for a very long time with all age groups.
Friday, 2 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment